Sunday, May 31, 2009
Have v changd?? are v happy or satisfied, wat are we doin nwdays..wat do v crave d most ..more importantly why?... today we have higher buildings nd wider highways but shorter temperments and narrower points of view.
we spend more but enjoy less. we have bigger houses but smaller families. we have more compromises but less time. we have more knowledge but less judgement. we have more medicine but less health.
we hav multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. we talk much, we love only a little, and we hate too much.
we reached the moon and came all d way back ppl, but we find it too bloody hard to cross our own street and meet our neighbours. we have conquered the outer space but not even close ven it cums 2 our inner spirit.
we hav higher incomes but less morals… These are the times with more liberty, but less joy… and as sum say(not me) wid much more food, but not bettr health…
these are days in which 2 salaries cum home nd yet divorces increase, times of finer houses, but broken homes.
dats y i say that as of 2day -- do not keep anything for a special occasion coz every day that you live is a special occasion. search for knowledge, read more, sit down and admire the view without paying attention to the needs, spend more time with your friends,drink ur beers, eat your favorite food, visit the places you wanted 2. Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment it aint only bout survival.
Do not save your best aftershave(just an example)… use it every time u feel you want it, take dem stupid-ass vocabulary phrases like “one of these days” and “someday”. lets write that post we thought of writing “one of these days…”..
tell our families and friends how much we care bout em (dat is if we actually do). dont ever pass up a chance at adding laughter and joy to your life. every day, hour, and minute are special… coz you never know if it will be your last…
oops! these last few minutes of ur life are gone(sorry guyz)....but wat d heck..who cares anyway right??
1. It hurts to luv some1 nd not be loved in return.But wat is more painful is to luv sum1 and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.(trust me on dis 1).
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit with, not even say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation u've ever had.
4. Its true that we dont know what weve got until we lose it, but its also true that we dont know what weve been missin until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it takes a freakin lifetime to forget sum1.
6. Dont go for looks, they can deceive. Dont go for wealth,even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you happy coz it takes only a stupid lil smile to make a dark day
seem bright.(ok, maybe go for looks too,i wont be hypocritical)
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the others shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. The happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
10.When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,ur the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.
Friday, May 22, 2009
from the male side. These are our rules! Please note ... these are
all numbered '1' ON PURPOSE!
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes, and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
wats a frnd...it seems like one f thos easy questions but d answer is tougher than u think.. d fact of d matter is we still dnt no ...its a paradox for most f us and with dis cus a tuff lesson, and unfortunately it seems, u only learn dis by living, television doesn’t teach it, schools dont teach it, and if your above a certain age, our parents dint teach it. you have to learn it by living, by thinkin of some1 as a frnd, only to find out they dnt think of u as 1. it can be devastating, i know, believe me ive been der myself but all the wishing, all the manipulation, all the determination, just serves to push the wud-be friend further away. Because friendship is something you choose to do, you dont do it out of a sense of obligation, to force some1 to be a friend is to not have a friend.
i learned alot bout frnds through alot f stupid n dumb situations iv been in...most f u who no me well no wat im talkin bout. i learned that a friend is some1 i trust to b wid me when im at my weakest and most vulnerable. nd they are people who no matter how painful it is to see are willing to be with me when im so helpless and weak. if i wud trust my life with u, and vice versa, we r frnds. it aint bout whether u are trustworthy, or whether u are friendly, its the actual act of trust that is the basis of friendship. If i trust u to be truthful, then youre a friend. if i find i must be careful how i say things, then its sumthin other than friendship.
Friendship aint a state of mind, its an act. its sumthing u do, its not about whether ur good or not, its not a reflection of u, its a balanced relationship between ppl. dat dsnt mean its always balanced at every moment. Sumtimes u “need a friend” and other times its the other way. its a trust thats returned.
few years bak a person i knw thot he was in love, a frnd(me) said its not love unless its returned. friendship and love are not quite the same thing, although theres a lot of love around friendship. I learned that love isnt even something about two people, it’s a state of being for one person. You arent in love, you are love. u are, whether you acknowledge it or not. D heart dat’s pumping blood through ur body is an act of love, 24 hours a day, whether ur Mother Teresa or even Hitler.ders a world of morons nd imbeciles who cant c d difference between being a friend and being a peer. ive heard people who ive never met say were friends. And then of course when I do something they dont like, ive betrayed the supposed friendship. They are livin in a dreamworld. wakeup assholes, ur frnd aint here....
Thursday, May 7, 2009
i dont like people in general...except a given few...n d ppl i dnt like already must b knowin it..if not ..now i hope u do....y do i dislike dem..dats d main point... im not an introvert..its jus dat,i dnt like u..ders a difference..ive been told i kinda cum off as a guy wid a superiority complx or a person wid a lotta attitude..well..no its not dat 2...i dont think im better than u..i jus dont care bout u...wat i mean is dat i care bout myself more den ne1 else..n most f you hypocritical woks also do but jus hav 2 cum off as sumthin ur not..now i said most, not all.... i hope i got in everyone's hostile little faces neway enuf wid d adjectives..leme giv u a proper introduction ..so i started smoking at 14, lost my virginity at 17 and did every kind of drug there was by 16. Pretty much any drug you can name, I've done it. I wouldn't say I was bad or malicious, I was just curious. I certainly had my little experiences with drugs. Eventually, you see where that's headed and you get out...and i did...
ok..teme wats a frnd??..evry1s got der own lil definition f wat a friend is...a frnd is???
most ppl wud cum with d "a frnd is sum1 who will be der for u when u need them"..maybe, maybe not...so wat den,u gonna keep waitin for sumthin 2 happen 2 you n den sum1 help u out n den shake hands bcum frnds..nahh!!...u no who ur frnds r already..u jus havnt thot if it in a differen perspective..so den y all d hypocritical bullcrap bout xchangin fone numbrs n using d ol expression"lets catch up sumtime"..evry1 pretends 2 b all pally wid 1 another n all f dat..i c it happnin all round me n it jus pisses me off... so i say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, i say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may. but wat am i gonna do bout it ..well,what can i do bout it..nthin..we live in a free country..presumibly n evry1s got their own opinions n stuff.lalala..bull...We're the middle children of history here n yet v cant b honest bout wat we actually feel bout each other..we all no dat on a long enuf timeline, the survival rate for every1 drops to zero..(heard dat sumver).. dis is stupid..so leme go cool off, get sleep, do something, come back when im ready to actually start writin